§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract comes with
7750 Okeechobee Blvd Ste 4 - 27128
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Order”
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button “checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order with costs” or “buy”
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the “back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time under http://www.beispielshop-online.de/agb.html. Your past orders can be viewed in our Customer Area under My Account – > See my orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit card.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready to ship. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day following the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor independent:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language english will be available exclusively.